Recently updated on November 15th, 2020 at 09:47 am
Limousine Bus Vietnam is always one of the high-quality passenger cars that many people trust and use for their travel. Interior design in the car is very wide, comfortable seats and many facilities will reduce the fatigue of passengers on long journeys.
However, not everyone has the experience to choose travel companies with quality vehicles. Therefore, in this article, we will share the experience of choosing good limousine lines and suggest some specialized limousine bus service providers help you have a nice travel trip in Vietnam.
Why should you choose a Limousine bus for your trips?
As noted above, limousine buses with many amenities, comfortable and luxurious seats … will help you feel comfortable in your journey. And they will also pick you up at the address you provide.
Limousine bus booking experience
Here below are some main steps you should do when looking for a limousine bus for your trip:
- Plan, specific schedule, number of people so you can choose the appropriate means of transportation for your trip.
- With information on transportation, you can search through Google or ask the receptionist of the hotel you are staying in; they will provide you with the necessary information.
If you choose a car as a means of transportation, you need to remember that there are a lot of passenger cars with 4, 7, 9, 16 … 45 seats depending on the type of car.
But for limousine buses, you only have cars with 4, 9,16 or 28 seats.
- Refer to travel companies that offer reputable limousine services, and you should also see more reviews on major travel websites and forums such as TripAdvisor …
- Booking tickets
- You need to give the car the schedule, number of people, location to pick up … after receiving the request from you, the travel company will report back to you the amount you need to pay to buy the ticket…
- Pay and receive car tickets/confirmation via email.
- Ticket/confirmation is applied only to the correct vehicle that the service company provides to you
- If you are required to pay additional fees, please refuse and contact the hotline listed in the ticket/confirmation.
- You need to be at the meeting place about 30 minutes before departure time.
- Fares do not include insurances