“What is the best time to visit Con Dao island?” is one of the questions searched by many readers on the travel forum websites today.
And to answer this question, please read the following article, which will definitely bring you the most useful information for your upcoming Con Dao trip.
The best time to visit Con Dao seasonally
The climate in Con Dao is sub-equatorial – the ocean is hot and humid, so the weather on this island is divided into two distinct seasons. The rainy season starts from May and lasts until the end of November, the rest is the dry season (from December to April next year).
So according to the experience of many tourists who have been to Con Dao, the appropriate time from March to the end of September is the best time to visit Con Dao.
Although it is rainy season from March to September, it is still sunny, and the rain is often interrupted. Very suitable for traveling, sightseeing and participating in attractive sea games.
In addition, you can also go in the last months of the year from October to the end of February next year. Because this time is the dry season with less rain, it is favorable for tourist activities in Con Dao.
In the East Sea (Con Son Bay), there will often be big waves, but the west and southwest waters are very peaceful, suitable for swimming and diving.
If you find out which month to travel to Con Dao is the most beautiful, it will not only help you get a favorable outing, but also admire and enjoy the beauty of this island. Go for a walk or bike ride on the scenic beaches near the sea while immersing yourself in the tranquil tranquil scenery.
Some extra information
The places to visit and entertainment in Con Dao
- Dam Trau beach: One of the most beautiful beaches in Con Dao. Come here, you can freely play on the soft white sand, clean, wild and quiet sea.
- An Hai Beach: This beach is surrounded by mountains so the sea is very gentle and the water is clear, especially just 10 minutes walk from the district center.
- Ca Map Cape: A place to welcome beautiful dawn in Con Dao.
- Ong Dung primary forest: Experience the journey through the forest, admire the wild and green natural scenery.
- Hon Bay Canh: Visit the world of the blue sea, dive and watch the corals or admire the scenery of turtles breeding on shore. Also explore mangrove ecology.
- Con Dao prison: Coming here, visitors will see with their own eyes the horrifying prison scene, learn about a heroic page of the nation in the quest to regain freedom for the country.
- Con Dao Museum: A place to store many artifacts, antiques, images and documents from the French colonial period up to now.
- Nui Mot Pagoda: is the most beautiful feng shui temple in Vietnam, located on the mountain and has a sweeping view of the sea – mountain – city – An Hai lotus lake.
Places to rest in Con Dao
- Six Senses Con Dao: Dat Doc Beach, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.
- Con Dao Sea Travel Resort: Bai An Hai, Nguyen Duc Thuan, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau.
- Poulo Condor Boutique Resort & Spa Con Dao: Con Son island, Ba Ria Vung Tau.
- Con Dao Resort: 8 Nguyen Duc Thuan, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau. Phone: 0254 3830 939
- The Villas and Hotel Saigon – Con Dao: 18-24 Ton Duc Thang, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau. Phone: 0254 3830 336
Hopefully, the shared information about “What is the best time to visit Con Dao island?” will help you grasp the necessary and useful information on your upcoming trip. Have a good trip!